Windows 10 Edition Minecraft Download PC
Minecraft Download Windows 10 Edition comes with a valid CD Key to be activated on your PC and is downloaded through the Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 operating system.
Minecraft is a sandbox video game created by Swedish game developer Markus Persson and later developed by Mojang.[g] The game allows players to build with a variety of different cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world, requiring creativity from players. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat.
Multiple gameplay modes are available, including a survival mode in which the player must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, a creative mode where players have unlimited resources to build with and the ability to fly, an adventure mode where players can play custom maps created by other players with certain restrictions, a spectator mode where players can freely move throughout a world without being affected by gravity or collisions, and a hardcore mode, where the player is given only one life. The PC version of the game allows players to create mods with new gameplay mechanics, items, and assets.
Play in creative mode with an unlimited amount of resources or mine deep into the world and try the challenge of survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs. Craft, create, and explore alone, or with friends! Millions of crafters around the world have smashed billions of blocks – now you can join in on the fun with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!
Love the game? Browse all things Minecraft!
- Skins, texture, and mash-up packs! We have biome settlers, city folk, town folk, and more!
- ADD-ONS! Learn more at minecraft.net/addons, where you can try some examples for free or learn to create your own.
- Realms! Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere.
- The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
- Cross platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
- Redstone! Pistons, comparators, repeaters, dispensers, droppers, and more!
- Spooky witches and their huts, complete with cauldrons filled with random potions and the ability to dye armor
- Ocelots! And bunnies!
- Slash commands to let you tweak how the game plays – you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.